Shopping the Colorado housing market can be tough as inventory is at an all time low. Let us help you navigate the market and discover your new dream home. Our skill is matching people with the perfect property to compliment their lifestyle.
Are you a first time homebuyer? A veteran? Looking for an investment property? Transitioning from a condo into a Single Family home? We work with a variety of clients and needs. Enjoy discovering what's possible as you begin a new chapter in your book of life. Your quality of life is directly influenced by your environment. Let it be the best chapter ever!
Single Family Home Seekers:
Let's go shopping! The market is hot and interest rates are still at an all time low! Take advantage. Think about what area of town you like and what sort of places do you want to be near? Are parks important? Highways or public transit? Shopping areas? What about schools?
Over the years we have successfully matched investors with great investment properties that match their search criteria. Looking to rent a condo or townhome or a single family property? We can help you find what you are looking for!
If you are considering buying a condo or townhome in the Front Range of Colorado allow us to guide you.
Not sure whether you want to buy a multi-family or a single family home? Here are a few of the benefits to community living:
- Attached properties tend to be more affordable with lower prices, especially for first-time buyers, single individuals, and those that travel often. A condo or a townhome will offer a cozier residence that can also fit budgetary limitations.
- Multi-family properties are often conveniently located to office buildings, shopping and entertainment.
- Amenities may include 24-hour concierge, courtesy patrol, activities director, pool, tennis courts and fitness facilities plus the luxury of no yard work.
- Exterior maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowners' association.
- Condo owners receive the same tax benefits as owners of single-family homes.
- A manageable size means less upkeep.
- Pride of ownership from being an owner rather than a renter.
Do you consider yourself an Empty Nester, Baby Boomer, Senior or Downsizer? Like many, you may have discovered that your housing and real estate preferences have changed. Finding a perfect property to fit your updated needs should be FUN whether you are looking for a smaller home, a vacation home or a match to your current style.
Benefits to downsizing:
- You can free up equity to put towards travel or retirement
- Your utility bills could shrink
- Yard work and maintenance may lessen
- Free yourself of old clutter and items that have not been used in many years
Questions or Comments? Email Us!